Business — Sales
Oil and Gas
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
1 to 3 years
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
The Business Manager will actively participate in business development activities of the division dedicated to the Energy and Oil & Gas industries.
The role is characterised by three main areas of action:
- Assess, benchmark and establish customer contacts
- Develop your portfolio of strategic customers and prospects
- Intervene in the negotiation of important commercial and contractual conditions
- Develop a strong customer relationship by implementing contracts
- Promote all the Group's service offerings
- Play an anchor role for a dynamic & lasting customer relationship with continuous follow-ups
- Active involvement in the sourcing & selection process of candidates and new hire
- Explore all avenues of having strong candidates pipeline such as employee referral, social sites, job fairs etc
- Partner with recruiters & staffing partners to recruit right talent in line with customer requirements
- Develop proactive candidates pipelines to cater customer’s open positions
- Engage with team of technical consultants with the help of HR tools such as Induction plans, Training plans, Performance management
- Build business plans (Long term plans, Budget, Forecast)
- Track & monitor business parameters such as revenue, operating margin, employee turnover, cash management, change management etc
- Manage profit & loss account for your profit center (investments, overheads, resource billability, invoicing process etc)
We're looking for an Engineer with a strong business aptitude, with at least 2 years of experience in sales activities.
The experience gained in engineering consulting companies shall be deemed a preferential requirement.
Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active, autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities, team player keeping a focus on the company’s interests, good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
Deep knowledge of English language is mandatory (B2 level).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
You may be interested in these openings
Sales manager Digital Learning & Immersive Solution H/F
BUSINESS — SALES
Sales Account – Life Sciences
BUSINESS — SALES