Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
3 bis 5 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Direct management of all purchasing negotiations with the Vendors;
- Management of all the Contracts issued to the Vendors;
- Purchase Orders and Revision Orders management and issue;
- Technical and Commercial check of Vendors through the performances evaluation;
- Involvement in the definition of the purchasing strategies;
- Team working with technical department and Project Team in order to find out the best solutions suitable for requirements of each Project;
- Negotiation and Management of the Service contracts, Maintenance contracts, through the draw-up of Frame Agreements with Vendors and Long Term Service Agreements.
Bachelor’s degree in related field (Supply Chain, Management, Engineering) preferred.
Experience with or ability to understand Engineering drawings.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- National and international geographical mobility availability
- Minimum of 3 years purchasing experience in Oil & Gas sector
Intermediate to advanced level computer skills including: Internet navigation, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel); SAP.
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing and speaking), and ability to negotiate effectively with suppliers.
Place of Work
Founded in 1984, AKKA & Modis soon to become Akkodis has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 21.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2021 revenues amount to €1.553,4 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
INGENIERO DE DISEÑO HW M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Calle Martínez Villergas 52 Madrid
Chef de projet infrastructure H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering