Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Technologie de l'information
Mécatronique / Robotique
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Due to growth in complex technical projects, we are looking for talented software professionals with a passion for technology. Think of innovative projects for the most prominent (international) R&D companies located in the Netherlands. You can think of companies active in the field of robotics, agriculture, maritime & offshore, automotive, oil & gas and renewable energy, as well as various innovative leading knowledge institutes.
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies! A world leader in engineering consulting and R&D services; AKKA Technologies has been a loyal partner of the largest industry players in their digital transformation and throughout their product life cycle for over 30 years. Worldwide, our 21.000 experts accelerate innovation and time-to-market for products and services within the digital & industrial world.
Our values? Respect, courage and ambition. These motivate us every day to take on the innovation challenges of the future. Our strength? Our position as a global leader in combination with our proximity and personal approach!
You will work on technical software applications such as building interfaces to make embedded systems usable, simulation software and / or real-time applications. In addition to software development, you are also asked to be active as a consultant: to help improve the quality of both the product and the development processes. This can be done by actively involving yourself in the design and architecture of the applications, but also by shaping and improving the agile scrum process. The guarantee you get: no two days are the same.
In short, your range of duties consists of:
- Implement software
- Setting up good quality designs and software architecture
- Ensuring / guaranteeing the quality of the software and designs delivered by you
- Thinking about themes such as extensibility and maintainability
- Think proactively in improving software development (processes)
- Active knowledge sharing
The projects you work on usually have a highly innovative character and can last from a year to several years (eg from proof of concept to actual production worthy end product). You are responsible for the software development within a project and you know how to bring this to a good and higher level. Qualifying, designing and developing solutions requires an abstract level of thinking and the capacity to translate this into a practical solution. You often work together in a team, share ideas and look for the most suitable solutions.
Who are you?
As a Software Engineer you apply your passion for technology to various projects within dynamic customer environments. You know how to apply your technical knowledge across the domain to the customer and you can develop software in a structured way. Preferably you give solicited and unsolicited advice and know how to coach, motivate and guide your colleagues. You have good communication skills and can suggest improvements in a structured way.
In addition to making a valuable contribution to projects at customers, we also find it important that you are involved with AKKA. We value team spirit and we expect our experienced consultants to contribute to this. This can be done by sharing knowledge, mentoring or coaching your colleagues and of course attending various social events.
Furthermore, you recognize yourself in below profile:
- A completed technical education at Bachelor or Master level
- At least 5 years of professional work experience with C#, .NET
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design
- Experience with Agile scrum way of working
- Knowledge/ experience with mathematics and algorithms is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
What can you expect from us?
AKKA offers a technically challenging environment where you can make a difference through the diversity of projects. In addition, we believe that as an Engineer you will never stop learning and that is why you get the opportunity to develop further, both personally and professionally. Within our AKKA Knowledge HUB we offer training courses that match your ambitions. As an experienced Engineer you can take a prominent role within the team. Our Career Road Map offers several opportunities; you can actively participate in knowledge sharing, guiding/ coaching students or by increasing the business opportunities for AKKA.
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and HR Officer, following our Career Road Map
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance or company car
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button!
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details: email@example.com or +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Développeur fullstack Java angular – Secteur Défense – 13 H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Aix en Provence