Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Technologie de l'information
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
As C++ Software Engineer you will be responsible for specification, design, development, realization, testing and / or integration of the software for a project in the high tech sector, related to mechatronic systems.
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 22 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
As C++ Software Engineer, you will be a member of a multidisciplinary and international team, in which you will work on (real-time) software for mechatronics modules or supervisory control modules for our clients in the High Tech Sector.
Among others, you will be responsible for specification, design, development, realization, testing and / or integration of the software.
Do you have experience in one or more stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, perfect!
Furthermore you should be interested to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment.
Not afraid to share your opinion, even if it is not in line with your team members? Great! Showing creative ideas and solutions will be appreciated.
- You hold a BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science (Software Engineering or Embedded Systems), Physics, Mathematics or comparable
- You have (programming /scripting) experience with C/C++ and you are familiar with Python and Matlab
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in a high tech environment (preferably machine software)
- You have experience with specification, design, development, realization and testing of subsystems within the limits of system specifications, costs and project planning
- You can effectively cooperate with other disciplines and suppliers to ensure the timely realization of competitive, achievable and serviceable products
- Additional knowledge in one or more other fields such as control, electronics, mechatronics or physics is an asset
- You are fluent in English, Dutch is an asset
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle. for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to email@example.com or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Cyber Security Engineer
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Softwareentwickler Web & Cloud (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION