Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
1 à 3 ans
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Calibration & Test Engineers on Electric Vehicles – Automotive
Test Engineer deals with the analysis, design and execution of the tests, evaluating the results of these tests through the reports produced.
Calibration & Control on electronic nodes of full-electric vehicles.
The main activities are:
· Analysis, design and execution of validation tests;
· Test Environments Creation;
· Test plans preparation and report documents.
· Using internally prepared software components and scripts, realization of non-regression tests and system functional tests also for execution in automatic mode
· Active participation of any improvements to the testing process
· Vehicle tests on validation of SW & HW
· Knowledge of Diagnosis in Automotive sector
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent, between 1 and 3 years of experience on the same role and background in Automotive/Electronic field.
Complete the profile proactivity, capability to work in team, and problem solving mindset and good knowledge of Italian and English languages.
· Tools Vector (INCA, CANalyzer, CANdela)
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
INGÉNIEUR(E) LOGICIEL EMBARQUÉ LINUX H/F H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION