Operations — Consulting
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Switzerland, Genève, Genève
Share this opportunity
· 80% activity rate (4 days per week) or full time.
· This is a long-term consulting mission with an employee contract.
· In Geneva Switzerland.
· It will begin after the virus crisis.
- Lead a small team of change management specialists.
- You will join and support a challenging program with multiple streams and IT Project Managers.
- Be responsible for providing Change Management work such as internal communication.
- Realize impact assessment and risk assessment.
Follow change management methodologies.
- Prepare documentation and improve processes for communication and internal marketing.
- Coach the people who will benefit from the projects.
- Manage and measure organisational impact.
- Help with visual/communication for the overall program.
- At least one experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of change management methodology is a plus.
- A previous experience with IT projects.
- A team management experience would be a plus.
- Experience with impact assessment and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills.
- Proactive, independent and fast-learning personality.
- Fluent English.