Operations — Consulting
3 à 5 ans
Temps de travail
Brabant wallon, Wallonie, Belgique
Cleaning and E&L Validation
AKKODIS Belgium is looking for an experienced person in a pharmaceutical environment in the field of validation.
What are your responsibilities?
· Evolve at a global level for the company and in collaboration with different business units.
· Contribute to the creation of the internal strategies for Cleaning and Leachables & Extractables (E&L) validation aimed at anticipating the expectations of new regulations.
· Be able to implement training comprehensive package for both expertises.
· Find information from a variety of sources to suggest innovative approach.
· Set up and ensure a standardized way of working on cleaning and E&L validation expertises.
· Assist during internal audits and inspections by authorities.
· Provide site support related to questions and issues.
· Participate to the Quality Escalation process.
· Supervise the establishment and regular updates of cleaning validation libraries.
· Lead central program of E&L studies outsourced to external labs.
· Monitoring & reporting on benefits about the application of the cleaning and E&L validation approaches.
· Participate and develop SME network for cleaning and E&L and associated events.
· Be comfortable with issue guidance, position paper, expert opinion documents written in plain English.
Who are you?
- You have a master's degree in industrial biology/chemistry or an industrial pharmacist title.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the science (Equipment, Process and Products) related to cleaning and E&L validations.
- You know how to balance business need and qualify requirements.
- You are fluent in French and English.
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an AKKODIS Team Member, you will be:
• Onboarded in your position via a buddy process
• Supported in your career by your Business Manager
• Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
• Benefiting from a permanent contract
• Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits
Interested? I invite you to send me your resume to the following mail adress: email@example.com
If you would like more information about AKKODIS Belgium and other job opportunities, please visit our website: https://www.akkodis.com/
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
QUALITY ASSURANCE – SENIOR ENGINEER
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING
(Senior) Manager (After)Sales – Management Consulting (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING