Operations — Consulting
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
In order to sustain our growth in the Life Sciences Sector in Belgium, we are actively looking for a Cleaning Validation Engineer.
· Coordinate and manage cleaning validation activities
· Develop and implement protocols and reports for cleaning design and validation
· Lead deviations and related investigations
· Ensure a follow-up of the cleanings according to the planning and in compliance with GMP and HSE regulations
· Participates in the optimization and troubleshooting of cleaning activities
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in cleaning of industrial installations in the pharmaceutical industry, in a GMP environment
You have a first experience in GMP documentations (cleaning validation, calculation of deviation, CAPA, change control, writing of processes)
You are native in French and you have a good level of English
You are dynamic and passionate by the fast growing pharmaceutical sector.