Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
We are now expanding our capacity to meet future requirements / upgrade a monolith application / and are looking for a new experienced Cloud Specialist.
You have a genuine interest in software development and you will be working with one of the most central applications in our sales eco-system and will meet a lot of stakeholders within our organization.
- You have solid experience, +2 years as a DevOps / cloud specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Master's degree in Computer Science (or similar experience)
- You have experience in and appreciate Agile working methods
- Fluent in English
- Experience from the transportation industry is meriting.
Technical demands on the role:
- Jira, Kanban, CI/CD
- Python, Gitlab,
- AWS, Docker / Kubernets, Grafana
- Experience from working with / building microservice architecture.
As a person we also believe you have the following personal competencies:
- Analytical; having the ability to solve problems without losing sight of long-term strategies, to see logic and connections in complex situations or environments.
- Solution-orientated; being able to quickly find solutions to problems that arise.
- Structured; conscientious and works according to a clear process, organizes and plans his/her work well, finishes what has been started, and keeps to deadlines.
We are a medium-sized team that currently works according to the Kanban model. We put a lot of emphasis on code style, cleanliness, and robustness.
Together with the other members of your agile development team, you are responsible for all artifacts the team develops.
You will be involved in architectural matters as well as development, testing, and release handling issues.
For us high quality and continuous improvements are crucial and we expect you to share that mindset. If you find this exciting please don´t hesitate to join us on our journey!