Operations — Engineering/production
Oil and Gas
Minimum level of experience required
All levels of experience
Share this opportunity
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco & media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view of strengthening our team, we are looking for:
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Deputising for the Commissioning Manager and as such is responsible for the management of any commissioning activity within the facilities programme, including the review of all commissioning documentation associated with the facilities project activities.
- In conjunction with the Principal Contractor or Equipment Supplier (contract dependent), ensuring commissioning is carried out safely, including the establishment and control of segregated commissioning test areas.
- The management and execution of all commissioning activities in accordance with established procedures and arrangements, ensuring that design intent is demonstrated and that test intent/ logic is correct and adhered to at all times.
- The support to and implementation of, quality audits on commissioning activities, documentation and records.
- Ensuring that adequate and competent execution of commissioning testing is carried out and that accurate and complete test records are produced.
- The processing of Non-Conformances recorded during commissioning and the organisation of any retesting required ensuring that design intent is maintained.
- The processing of any non-safety temporary modifications required to ensure that commissioning can be carried out safely.
- The production and review of commissioning test documentation, including Commissioning Reports, Commissioning Plans and Commissioning Procedures.
- As a key stakeholder in the Facilities Integrated Project Teams, ensures the co-ordination of the teams, departments and service providers, which support the facilities commissioning activities.
- The Commissioning Engineer is accountable to the Commissioning Manager and the appointment shall be endorsed by the Programme Manager.
The ideal candidate has a Degree or Technical qualification in an Engineering related subject. Experience of commissioning works on Oil&Gas projects is also required. Geographic mobility and good knowledge of the English language are mandatory.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Good communication skills, build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in their field, in particular:
- Knowledge and understanding of processes involved in commissioning of plant and equipment, planning and strategy
- National and international geographical mobility availability
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner using written and verbal English
Short Terms Contract
Italy and abroad
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
You may be interested in these openings
Ingénieur Contrôle Qualité Pharmaceutique
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Développeur backend PHP H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION