Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Informatik / Computer Science
1 bis 3 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a
Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer
The resource will be responsible for defining artificial intelligence and computer vision solutions for smart systems and innovative machine-humane interfaces to support the automatization of industrial processes. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Definition of data variability required to develop machine and deep learning approaches
- Investigation and selection of best concept to support our Customer in artificial intelligence solutions
- Design and implementation of control algorithm architectures
- Deployment and validation of developed concepts into target electronics architecture
- Tasks management in collaboration with project team members
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Automation Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer, or equivalent culture, and at least 1 years of experience in the role of Data / Vision Engineer. The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Advanced / Deep Knowledge in CNN architectures
- Advanced Knowledge in Python software programming language or equivalent POO software programming language
- Previous experience in industrial contexts is preferred
- C++ programming skills are preferred
Long-term full-time contract
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.