Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Staatlich geprüfter Techniker
5 bis 10 Jahre
AKKODIS is a multinational Engineering and IT company, leader in Smart Industry, made up of more than 50,000 people and more than 1,000 in Spain. We provide services in the main sectors: Aerospace, Railways, Energy, Industry and Telecommunications & IT and we are specialised in 8 competence centres.
With the aim of strengthening our team we are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the protection and security of the company's IT systems and infrastructure, hybrid in Bilbao.
· Manage the "technical" requests received in Cybersecurity, assessing and responding to those that can be solved directly and raising those that require discussion with the team.
· Perform established cybersecurity controls, assessing the level of compliance and following up on the corresponding action plans.
· Participate in functional or architecture development projects, assessing the security aspects involved.
• Qualifications: Degree/Technical Engineering/Engineering in Computer Science or Telecommunications.
• Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience in cybersecurity work.
• Extensive knowledge of data centre equipment and technologies.
• Experience in security tools such as Firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, antivirus, etc.
• Knowledge of networking and communication, including routing, VLAN, Wi-Fi, VPN,AD, WINDOWS, LINUX/UNIX etc.
• Knowledge of security services such as vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, etc.
• Familiarity with security standards and regulations.
What do we offer?
• Permanent contract.
• Flexible Schedule.
• Modality: HÍBRIDO (60%) en Bilbao
• Highly qualified team that provides you with constant support and monitoring in your day-to-day work.
• Technologically attractive project.
• Flexible remuneration system.
• Training: language training, specific training with courses.