Support — Juridique
Plus de 10 ans
Région de Bruxelles, Bruxelles, Belgique
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 21,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2018.
Respect: Delivering accurate and high added value solutions to our clients by understanding, listening and collaborating with every stakeholder to make informed decisions.
Ambition: Aiming high for ourselves and our clients by working as one fast-growing international group driven by excellence and not afraid of challenges.
Courage: Daring to challenge, lead and commit to innovation and to taking initiatives to become an active player in your projects and your career.
Job description and missions:
Within the Legal & Compliance Department, the Deputy Legal Director will be reporting to the Legal Director, and will be exercising following responsibilities:
- Support the Legal Director in implementing the strategies defined locally and assist in rolling them out at the level of the the Group BU’s;
- Ensure compliance with and modification of existing procedures, particularly in terms of managing contractual commitments, as well as the training of commercial and delivery teams;
- Participate in legal committees and ensure the follow-up of actions decided in this framework;
- Reporting and transmitting information to the Legal Department and being able to make proposals;
- Manage and coordinate the team of BU legal managers;
Supervision of locally managed litigation;
- Ensure the proper use of the department's digital tools and the updating of databases.
We are searching for a proactive candidate, looking for challenging projects, who wants to evolve in a growing international group:
- Master’s degree, with a legal background (DESS, DEA, Bac +5).
- A significant and successful experience of at least 10 years in a position as Deputy Legal Director or legal manager in managing a legal team.
- Perfect knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent writing skills, strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize.
- Proficient in French and English; German would be preferred; Any other language would be a plus.
- Soft skills: Management skills, pragmatic, hands-on mentality, solution minded, discrete, good listening skills.
The position can be based in Brussels, Belgium or Paris, France.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Risk and Insurance Manager M/F
SUPPORT — JURIDIQUE
Executive Assistant to the Group General Counsel M/F
OPERATIONS — CONSULTING