Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
Modena, Italie, Emilia Romagna
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Design & Development Engineer – Medical Devices
The resource will be responsible for the design and development of new or existing non-active medical devices in compliance with MDD/MDR standards and 21 CRF Part 820.
The ideal candidate has a Biomedical Engineering Degree and 3/4 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Experience in managing project documentation according to Design Control Process within Medical Device DHF
- Knowledge of applicable plastic materials and applicable production tool
- Knowledge and application of applicable standards for non-active medical device (ISO 13485, MDR, ISO 14971, ISO 11607)
- Ability to perform troubleshooting on legacy products/process problems as related to design, material, or process
- Ability to autonomously interfaces and coordinates with all internal and external project stakeholders
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres