Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
5 bis 10 Jahre
Location : Geneva
Contract : Permanent with AKKA Switzerland
Languages : Fluent in English, French is a plus
We looking for an experienced and talented AEM6 Back-End Developer to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team i. A proven experience in AEM6 environment is mandatory. The candidate should be highly motivated, have technical flair, excellent programming skills in AEM6, whilst also having strong experience of programming across multiple tiers covering Web Dev Frameworks (Java 8 and above), RESTful APIs and CI/CD.
As a Back-End Developer you will be working on challenging Adobe AEM based e-Commerce projects for all the luxury Maisons. Working closely with a cross-functional teams of developers and architects, you will analyse, define, develop, test, debug and support AEM-based solutions granting full adherence with Group and Maison’ standards and needs in terms of e-Commerce/Web solutions and operations.
- Perform Back-End development applied to an AEM e-commerce environment
- Understand user requirements, technical contexts and constraints, business objectives and propose the most appropriate technical solutions
- Follow defined development methodologies, tools and documentations
- Provide operational support to our customers like issue troubleshooting, root cause analysis, etc… Code review and performance optimisation is part of the weekly tasks
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Investigate, analyse, document and track status of reported defects using standard tools
- Be able to explain and communicate technical options
- Understand global IT strategy and templates development philosophy.
- Help to define and validate functional and technical specifications.
- Additional related activities as identified and required
- 5+ years' experience in IT projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in design and implementation of Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in JAVA 8 & above
- Experience in Web Dev Frameworks
- Experience of integration with Elastic Search
- Experience in development and delivery of eCommerce websites.
- Proven experience of building, automating and deploying software to production.
- Experience in complete project life cycle including agile activities on development and maintenance projects.
- AEM6 : Apache Jackrabbit Oak, Sling, OSGI and HTL
- Java 8, Java 11
- HTTP, SOAP, WSDL, REST (Swagger/OpenAPI) and JMS
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Kibana, npm and webpack
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Validation Test Engineer – Automotive – Protected Group
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Udine / Torino
Sviluppatore Software Embedded – Automotive
OPERATIONS — Engineering