Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
As part of the development of the activities of one of our clients, we are looking for a person with experience in Deviation / CAPA in the Pharmaceutical industry.
What about AKKA?
At AKKA, join a community of technology passionate thinkers and doers to partner with the world’s largest industrial groups and make bold innovation happen. Our cross-sector and cross-disciplinary approach will expand your skills and your horizon to infinity.
We are driven by innovation and we are passionate about technologies. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and help our clients accelerate innovation, and with our Career Road map, we will offer you the right tools to develop yourself and make your career blossom.
AKKA Benelux is the Belgo-Dutch subsidiary of the international AKKA Group, that employs over 21,000 people in more than 25 countries. AKKA Benelux counts almost 1,000 talented experts in many different sectors and attained a revenue of €69M in 2019.
More info on AKKA Group : https://www.akka-technologies.com/
By the way, we are certified as Top Employer!
Interested? Have a look at our current vacancies on https://www.akka-technologies.com/people-careers/jobs-list/ or contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Management of deviations related to the activity in the building.
- Definition of corrective and preventive actions.
- Initiate and describe the deviation in SAP system.
- Investigate process deviations to identify root-cause (operator interviews, 5Why's, 6M, gemba tour, …) / Investigate Complaint
- Propose adequate CAPAs.
- Complete the deviation in SAP system and collect annexes.
- Generate standard KPI to follow the management of deviations.
- Guaranty of the deviation closure within delay. your contribution
Your Profile :
- Pharmacist, bio-engineer, biologist or industrial engineer with experience of deviation
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices, pharmaceutical production environment and deviation management system
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food industry; interested in microbiology and clean rooms; able to learn fast and in a structured manner
- Very good knowledge of French & English
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills; ability to investigate and ask questions, on the shop floor
- Autonomous, rigorous, structured, systematic
- Ability to work in team, multidisciplinary environment; lead and impact cross-functional team members
- Quality oriented
Our Offer :
As an AKKA Consultant, you will be:
- In charge of diverse transversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your AKKA Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Responsable QHSE H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
(Junior) Projektmanager IT-Security (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering