Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
The resource will work for the introduction of processes, tools and methodologies that meet the end-to-end life cycle of an application, from coding to deployment, from maintenance to updates.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Compuer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent, and at least 1-2 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is also required.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Experience in designing digital headend systems for Broadcast or OTT involving compression components
- Knowledge of key components in content preparation supply chain for Linear and VOD
- Understanding of MPEG-TS carriage of video codecs, PCR/PTS, bitrate
- Understanding of DVB standards
- Linux command line proficiency and IP Networking fundamentals
- Either a practical experience and ability to build solutions using at least one cloud services provider is highly desirable but can be compensated by matching on-premises infrastructure experience
- Data visualisation skills, ability to create a simple and visual narrative to explain complex issues and implications
- Ability to write in Python is desirable
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20,930 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Projektingenieur Konstruktion Kunststoff (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Diepholz oder Osnabrück
Ingenieur Batterie-Speichersysteme (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Leipzig oder Zwickau oder Friedrichshafen