Operations — Engineering/production
1 à 3 ans
Italie, Emilia Romagna, Bologna
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
The resource will be responsible of:
- Build and maintain DevOps capabilities to support agile product development in a continuous integration environment which includes distributed source code-repository, integrated automated testing and code quality tools;
- Configure, maintain and monitor a fleet of physical / virtual machines running our CI environment;
- Use the analytical skills to get to the root cause of the problem and repair the processes that caused the problems in the first place.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Computer Science or similar and experience in programming with Python / Power-shell / .NET
- Knowledge of Python / Power-shell / .NET/C#;
- Experience with source code repositories, continuous integration, installers and automation of DevOps;
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Git, TeamCity, Atlassian tools, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, Azure DevOps;
- Familiarity with agile development methods;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Bauingenieur / Projektmanager Bau (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Bremen, Braunschweig oder Hamburg