Digital Solutions Specialist – LIMS
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
AKKODIS Belgium is looking for an experienced person in a pharmaceutical environment in the field of Quality Control.
What are your responsibilities?
Coordination of initiatives related to digital solutions within QC organization.
- Managed portfolio of digital initiatives to make synergies and efficiency
- Participate to define QC digital roadmap
- Ensure alignment of digital road map with QC strategy
- In charge of deployment of digital solutions (xls spread sheet, Binocs, Empower, …)
Act ad Local Subject Matter Expert for digital solutions and process with QC organization order to ensure compliance, improvement and efficiency in a transversal way.
- Own, manage and maintain applicable procedures, tools, templates linked to the process
- Ensure harmonization of the process and practices at departmental level
- Monitor process effectiveness & performance at departmental level
- Anticipate and participate to solving of issues and drive continuous improvement
- Escalate risks and gaps at appropriate governance
- Develop or contribute to develop the training material and deliver training material
Act as Digital Solutions Administrator for Lims system
- Manage commercial specifications, in-process, etc. of all the materials analyzed to QC.
- Perform updates to specifications, sampling plans or any other.
- Propose improvements to be made to the schedule.
- Perform the role of "Specification Lead" depending on the request and / or administratively supports the edition of the specification in the document management system
- Communicate directly to the customer the effective status of on-going projects
- Constructively and effectively solve any problem, proposes and participates to the continuous improvement projects
The QC Digital Solutions Specialist will report to the Head of Digital Solutions team. He/she will work in close collaboration with QC Head and local SME.
Who are you?
Master’s degree required in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biology or equivalent;
Experience (5-7 years)
Expertise in the pharmaceutical analysis environment
Experience with external partnership management (CMO, CLO, Affiliate, …)
Experience in GMP area and contact with health authorities
Proven transversal project management skills
Basic financial knowledge
Fluent in English and French or in Dutch and English
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Helpdesk Support Technician M/F
OPERATIONS — Consulting
(Senior) Manager Produktion – Management Consulting (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Consulting