Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
Chemie / Biochemie / Petrochemie
3 bis 5 Jahre
Milano, Lombardia, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Draftsman / CAD Designer – Oil & Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible for drafting of process technical drawings (e.g. PFDs, P&IDs), isometrics or for making changes and improvements to existing technical drawings. Moreover, the resource will be also involved in the following activities:
- Carry out 3D modelling tasks;
- Carry out design drawings for installation sequences, operation equipment utilization and vessels general layout;
- Prepare Bill of Materials (BOM) or Material Take Off (MTO) based on requisitions;
- Use of the symbol library to draft process technical drawings according to the project standards;
- Properties compilation of the related objects in accordance with the project requirements;
- Management and resolution of inconsistencies on process schemes;
- Issue of reports based on customized templates;
- Support engineering technical document (Specifications, Drawings, BOMs) maintenance and improvements.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent culture, and at least 3 years of experience in Drafting/CAD Design.
Applications with different levels of experience - higher or lower - are also appreciated.
The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics
- Previous experience in oil&gas context is preferred and, in particular, CAD design/3D modelling activities performed in or for EPC Contractors / Oil & Gas Companies
- Excellent knowledge of technical drawings (PFDs, P&IDs)
- Ability to interface with the engineers of the disciplines involved in the project
- Knowledge of the following software: autocad, microstation, smartplant
Fixed-term or Long-term contract
The activities will be mainly carried out in Milan or in Rome.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
BUSINESS ANALYST PPM F/H
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Projektleiter Änderungs- und Qualitätsmanagement (w/m/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Diepholz oder Münster oder Osnabrück