Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
5 bis 10 Jahre
Do you want to combine your technical background in Electronics with your passion for automotive? Apply today for the role of Electrical Engineer!
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies; an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 21.000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
Working as consultant also offers you the opportunity to discover new sectors and technologies. This reflects our 3 values: ambition, courage and respect. Do you have the courage and ambition to challenge yourself? Join AKKA and we will guide you with tools and training to blossom your career!
We are looking for several Electrical Engineers for one of our clients specialised in the Automotive industry.
As an Electrical Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for electrical safety in the vehicle and its (sub-)system.
- Translate requirements and standards regarding electrical safety across Drivetrain
- Create test-plans and test-setup
- Write design guides on electrical safety
- Help shaping the vehicle’s architecture to make it electrically safe
- Managing inverter interface; focusing on cable design and verification
- Providing input to and support on verification at component level, powertrain level and vehicle level
Do you recognize yourself in below profile? We would love to receive your application!
- 5-10 years of experience in a relevant position in electrical engineering within automotive/aerospace
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or similar
- Broad knowledge of Electronics and Power Electronics (Low Voltage, High Voltage)
- Knowledge of standards common with electronics development, ideally for automotive (e.g. R100,R10,ISO16750,ISO26262..)
- Experience with writing requirements
- Experience with testing and integrating preferred
- Skilled in: Electric motor production, cable routing, specification and durability, electric powertrain testing, FMEA
- Understand basics of software and control
- Good communication and social skills
- You are fluent in English
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Stan for more details. You can reach him by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 82 63 85 99.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Coordinateur de chantiers TCE / Pharma H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
ingénieur ERTMS/ Maintenance H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering