Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
5 bis 10 Jahre
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for an Electromechanical Designer to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 22 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport, and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. As the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
With an office at the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven, you will be able to work in an innovative environment where technology can be found everywhere. Among all these technologies, there is also room for taking a walk or having lunch near the lake at The Strip. Want to exercise? Take a bike to work, after all, we are in The Netherlands!
You will work for one of our clients in the Electronics Manufacturing Services. There is a huge diversity in projects: various sectors, small and bigger projects, 1 module or whole integration of services, team of 6 people or team of 15 people. We are looking for a Medior/Senior who can coach a team of juniors while keeping track of the project deliverables.
As an Electro Mechanical Designer you are at the beginning of the design of electro-mechanical modules for our clients.
Responsibilities in this job:
- drawing and reviewing module specifications together with the customer
- converting the data supplied by the external or internal client into 3D models and product designs
- independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electro-technical / electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods
- developing testing and tools
- assisting in the production of developed products
- drawing up and monitoring schedules
- communicate with customers whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network
- transferring knowledge and experience gained to colleagues
To succeed in this role, you should recognize yourself in the below profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Broad interest in technology and good knowledge of electronics, mechatronics, and production techniques. You always keep up to date with the developments in your field and apply this knowledge when advising customers
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D Design Package is an advantage
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and
- (Online) Network/meetup options
- (Online) Team dinners, drinks, parties
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Embedded Software Developer M/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Manufacturing Powertrain Engineer – Automotive
OPERATIONS — Engineering