Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Share this opportunity
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electro Mechanical Designers to join the AKKA engineering team in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies! A world leader in engineering consulting and R&D services; AKKA Technologies has been a loyal partner of the largest industry players in their digital transformation and throughout their product life cycle for over 30 years. Worldwide, our 21.000 experts accelerate innovation and time-to-market for products and services within the digital & industrial world.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. As the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
With an office at the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven, you will be able to work in an innovative environment where technology can be found everywhere. Among all these technologies, there is also room for taking a walk or having lunch near the lake at The Strip. Want to exercise? Take a bike to work, after all, we are in The Netherlands!
You will work for one of our clients in Smart Industry or Smart Mobility. There is a huge diversity in projects: various sectors, small and bigger projects, 1 module or whole integration of services, team of 6 people or team of 15 people. We are looking for engineers with a consultancy mindset; broad interest, open to domain and good communication and organization skills.
As an Electro Mechanical Designer you are at the beginning of the design of electro-mechanical modules for our clients.
Responsibilities in this job:
- Drawing and reviewing module specifications together with the customer
- Converting the data supplied by the external or internal client into 3D models and product designs
- Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electro-technical / electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods
- Developing testing and tools
- Assisting in the production of developed products
- Drawing up and monitoring schedules
- Communicate with customers whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network
- Transferring knowledge and experience gained to colleagues
To succeed in this role, you should recognize yourself in the below profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Broad interest in technology and good knowledge of electronics, mechatronics, and production techniques. You always keep up to date with the developments in your field and apply this knowledge when advising customers
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D Design Package is an advantage
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager and HR Officer, following our Career Road Map
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Combination of working on client site and home working
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options as part of the AKKA Knowledge HUB
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) Network/meetup options
- (Online) Team dinners, drinks, parties
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Stan for more details. You can reach him by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 82 63 85 99.
You may be interested in these openings
STAGE – Ingénieur développement logiciel de vol satellite H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENGINEER (M/F)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION