Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Responsible for customer requirements management, translation of customer requirements in to detailed product requirements, design items, and compliance testing for power electronics inverter.
Will be part of a multi-cultural, multi-disciplined product development team working on projects involving multiple locations.
- Interface with a German customer to evaluate and specify power electronic inverters
- Analyze Stakeholder Requirements (Customer and Internal)
- Decompose Stakeholder requirements in to architectural blocks, I/O interfaces and system requirements/design that are assigned to discipline (SW, HW, Validation, Manufacturing…)
- Develop the System design by Enterprise Architect and Matlab/Simulink Autocoding.
- Perform change management with the customer and internally
- Generate product functional test plan (compliance testing)
- Perform product functional testing on test bench and car.
- Support customer test and validation programs.
- Use Polarion and JIRA tool for documentation, tracking, reporting and planning
- University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Bac +5 / Masters
- Big picture thinker with an eye for details
- Understanding of vehicle electronic requirements and power electronics systems requirements (electrical machine control)
- Experience in real-time embedded system design
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Previous experience in automotive powertrain/power electronics and in Matlab/Simulink autocoding are a benefit
- Good foundation knowledge of both hardware and software
- Fluency in English is required. German/French would be an advantage
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Software Engineer – Java
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION