Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
Ingénieur Génie Electrique
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
To support our ongoing projects, we are looking for additional colleagues in the Electronics Engineering field. Currently we are hiring an Electronics Architect who also likes to take the role of Team Lead.
Who are we?
We are AKKA Technologies! A world leader in engineering consulting and R&D services; AKKA Technologies has been a loyal partner of the largest industry players in their digital transformation and throughout their product life cycle for over 30 years. Worldwide, our 21.000 experts accelerate innovation and time-to-market for products and services within the digital & industrial world.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
You will work on a project of one of our clients in the High Tech sector. The Electronics Architect will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics.
Within this role you will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team. In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project, internally and externally.
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Combination of working on client site and home working
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Stan for more details. You can reach him by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 82 63 85 99.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Chargé(e) de Qualification et Validation Pharmaceutique H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
IAM / Identity and Access Manager (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION