Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
5 to 10 years
Share this opportunity
To support our ongoing projects, we are looking for additional colleagues in the Electronics Engineering field. Currently we are hiring an Electronics Architect who also likes to take the role of Team Lead.
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 22 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the Digital, High-Tech, Transport and Energy sectors.
At AKKA, we are driven by innovation and are passionate about technology. Like the two owners of the company, Mauro and Jean-Franck Ricci, both engineers, entrepreneurship is in our blood. We stay at the forefront of the digital and engineering world, and because of our expertise in various fields, we always keep innovating by hiring the most talented engineers.
You will work on a project of one of our clients in the High Tech sector. The Electronics Architect will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics.
Within this role you will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team. In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project, internally and externally.
During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design.
During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results
Do you have what it takes?
If you recognize yourself in below profile, we look forward to receiving your application:
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- You will be supported and followed-up during your entire career at AKKA by your dedicated Business Manager
- Flexible working hours (in consultation)
- Working from home due to COVID-19 and afterwards working on client site in combination with home working (in consultation)
- Commute allowance
- Pension plan (fully paid by AKKA)
- Training and study options
- Growth opportunities (in the Netherlands and International)
- (Online) network/meetup options
- (Online) team activities
Are you ready to join AKKA? Apply now by clicking on the apply button! Want to make it more personal? Send your motivation to email@example.com.
Not ready to apply yet and want more information? Please contact our colleague in Talent Acquisition Michelle for more details. You can reach her by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 53 57 63 44.
Please note: because of travel restrictions due to COVID-19, we currently focus our recruitment on candidates who already live in Europe. Work permits are not an issue.
You may be interested in these openings
Quality Control Engineer Pharmaceutical
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Projektingenieur Hochvolt-Komponenten – EMV (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION