Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Westflandern, Flanders, Belgien
- Convert system requirements into embedded vehicle software
- Design the system control strategy and corresponding software architecture
- Maintain, archive, and control application source code. Manage SW releases.
- Implement the software architecture and strategies, requirements for closed loop control algorithms, and related software control logic in C or MATLAB/Simulink
- Define & Execute test scenarios to verify the implemented control / monitoring strategy.
- Verify the implementation in a virtual simulation environment
- Create tools/applications to test your code more efficiently and automatically
- Verify the implementation on the physical vehicle
- Support Product Validation Engineers as they conduct Functional and Performance testing.
- Produce documentation in support of design, implementation, and test activities.
- Master in Electronics/ICT or equivalent by experience
- Experience in C-programming
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink is a plus
- Affiliation with agricultural machinery and hands-on mentality
- Team player with good communication skills
- Knowledge on SAE J1939, CAN, UDS and ISOBUS software protocols is a plus