Support — Marketing/communication
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Brussels, Brussels Region, Belgium
Share this opportunity
With more than 21,000 skilled employees and a solid presence in Europe, Asia and America, the AKKA Technologies Group is one of the leaders among European consulting engineering companies.
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 1000 experts.
For more than 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
AKKA Belgium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences and for the third consecutive year, we are certified Top Employer!
The Employer Branding & Marketing Manager M/F is responsible for the external communications, Employer Branding and marketing at AKKA.
The EBM Manager create exciting and informative content reflecting AKKA Technologies’ core values to engage employees, candidates, clients and prospects at all levels.
This role is also responsible for contributing to a best-in-class employee experience by ensuring the right stakeholders are aligned on organization wide communications.
The function focuses on Employer Branding, both internally and externally, making sure the AKKA values and EVP are put forward in all our communication actions.
In Marketing communications the function aims to support the Business and Sales Departments in their communication towards clients, by supporting the growth of inbound sales channels, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and providing market research.
In general, he/she helps the company build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing and communication channels.
Employer Branding communication
● Develop employer branding content and graphics for careers oriented pages on sites such as LinkedIn, Instagram…
● Develop job posting infographics for social channel distribution.
● Develop employer branded materials for recruitment events.
● Organization of recruitment events.
● Develop strategies to grow our employer brand that leverages social media, career sites, networks, professional sites.
● Use social analytics and data to inform social strategy on a quarterly basis and make sure that all communications campaigns are measured and optimized for top performance.
● Create and manage a social media and community management roadmap, creating goals and objectives for current and future channels.
● Create training documents and train recruitment team on best social media practices.
● Strategizing to create and execute compelling recruitment and employer brand marketing campaigns, across different digital channels and/or geographies, internally and externally.
● Actively engage in Top Employer programs and leverage through internal communications and employer branding marketing.
● Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the front door
● Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
● Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, website, advertising…).
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
● Organization of inbound and outbound marketing activities for lead generation.
● Creation an deployment of specific marketing materials for every step of the Customer Journey.
● Make use of a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, copywriting.
● Produce valuable and engaging content for our external communication channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
● Prepare and monitor the marketing budget.
● Create and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
● Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals to help shape future marketing strategies.
● Organization of events for clients and prospects.
● 3-5 years’ experience
● Ability to identify and design appropriate content for different target audiences
● Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
● Demonstrates a passion for learning and pushes for continuous improvement; willingness to try new ways of doing things
● Ability to provide a solution focused approach to problem solving
● Able to productively challenge and influence other teams and managers
● Work on cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple stakeholders
● Communicate directly and succinctly across multiple organizational levels
● Uses data to tell a story or make a case for change
● Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
● Deliver on multiple deadlines and priorities as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
● Ability to tie deliverables to business outcomes and measurable impact; Desire to understand the business (engineering, technology) and external customers
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
● Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
● Work in a challenging environment with multiple growth opportunities.
● Be supported in your career (training plan, professional development....)
● Benefit from a competitive salary package
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested in these openings
Consultant eCommerce (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — MARKETING/COMMUNICATION