Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Staatlich geprüfter Techniker
Schiffsarchitektur und Meerestechnik
1 bis 3 Jahre
Hamburg, Hamburg, Deutschland
- Analyzing technical customer specifications with regard to LSA/ILS/LCC requirements for the established design
- Creating requirement models and documenting them in a requirement database
- Validating achievable target values (LSA/ILS/LCC) based on the established design
- Developing LSA/ILS/LCC requirements and evaluating proposed solutions
- Conducting LSA/ILS/LCC audits and generating LSA/ILS/LCC reports
- Strong and relevant technical education (Technician, Bachelor's in Engineering, or University degree) with experience in the field of LSA/ILS/LCC analysis and engineering
- Finished Trainings in the Field of ILS analysis
- A minimum of 3 years experience in LSA Engineering and at least 1 year of LCC Engineering
- Familiarity with the practical application and relationships with ASD S2000M/S3000L/S4000P/S5000 F
- Proficient knowledge of naval vessel technology
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Focus on Work-Life-Balance: With us you are flexible in your location and profit from flexible worktimes with time recording & flexitime account. We support hybrid working from home and up to 90 calendar days per year from abroad. You want to reduce your hours temporarily? No problem! 30 days of vacation? Of course!
- With us, you get an immediate entry opportunity with a permanent employment contract and an intensive onboarding. Our Welcome Days at various locations in Germany and a mentoring program during the entire induction period await you.
- Want to drive a Mercedes? With our Mercedes Benz Members Employee Conditions you profit from attractive conditions for the purchase/leasing of all Mercedes-Benz models.
- You like to ride a bike? With our Job Bike offer, we support you in getting to our office quickly and in an environmentally friendly way.
- Your further development: We set a high value on your professional and personal development. We offer you various development opportunities, which you discuss with your manager in annual Career Conversations.
- Subsidy for company pension plan.
- Attractive employee referral program: You bring new colleagues on board? That's great! We reward you with a monetary bonus.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur Etudes mécaniques – Secteur Aéronautique
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Messtechniker/ Messingenieur – EMV (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering