Operations — Engineering/production
Machining / Heavy Industry
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Switzerland, Fribourg, Fribourg
Share this opportunity
Contract: Permanent contract with the client
Starting date: As soon as possible
Languages: Fluent in German or French and English
In order to develop our Business Unit Automotive Product Group, our client is looking for a Engineer Development Mechanics.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of complete actuators following the development process, from the first concept to the assured final serial production
- Design – research, evaluation of different technologies and procedures
- Administering documents and drawings using CAD software
- Carrying out subject-specified calculations
- FMEA, test plan definition, validation of components and complete actuators and release of actuator/components.
- Customer visits and technical discussions in the acquisition phase, as well as during development.
- Evaluation of customer and internal standards (Compliance Matrix).
- Technical support of internal and customer projects in an international context
- Continuous improvements of the product
- Quality and process aspects
- Bachelor´s, Master´s or equivalent diploma in Mechanical Engineering, with experience in Design
- Ideally, first experience with technical drawings of Mechanical components.
- Knowledge in 3D CAD parts (NX is an asset)
- Fluent in German or French and advanced English
- Organized, rigorous and able to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, with strong focus on maintaining close relationship with the production sites and technical stakeholders
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com