Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Consulting
1 bis 3 Jahre
Brussels Region, Brüssel, Belgien
AKKA is a European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services. Our comprehensive portfolio of digital solutions combined with our expertise in engineering, uniquely positions us to support our clients by leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and drive the future of smart industry.
AKKA accompanies leading industry players across a wide range of sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.) to help them rethink their products and business processes.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and a wide global footprint. Our 20,000 employees around the world are all passionate about technology and share the AKKA values of respect, courage and ambition. The Group recorded revenues of €1.5 billion in 2020.
AKKA Technologies (AKA) is listed on Euronext Paris and Brussels.
Reporting to the Group General Counsel and in close contacts with the Company’s executive management, the Executive Assistant (EA) will be responsible for the following activities:
- Organize and keep record of the Company’s Board of Directors, and its related Committees: namely the Internal audit and risk management committee and the remuneration and nomination committee;
- Update, manage, and provide meeting documents and materials as required;
- Serve as the administrative liaison between the Group General Counsel, Directors and key stakeholders;
- Draft memos and take notes on behalf of Group General Counsel;
- Organize Shareholders’ meetings ;
- Coordinate actions with the Investor Relations and Finance departments in improving the Company’s compliance requirements towards the Financial markets and authorities;
- Overview, and update, in cooperation with all the relevant stakeholders the implementation of the Group’s policies and internal control standards.
- Provide executive level administrative support for Group General Counsel by managing the flow of information between the Group General Counsel, the executive management, the Directors and the various internal / external stakeholders, including the company’s lawyers and clerks;
- Ensure the deployment of Group projects towards AKKA’s Business Units and follow up with the relevant team on their implementation;
- Coordinate confidential, transversal projects involving the parent entity AKKA TECHNOLOGIES SE with regards to topics related to group financing, governance, regulatory compliance, real estate, etc.
- Assist the Group General Counsel to improve his daily performance by preparing meetings, anticipating potential risks and suggesting ideas for improvement.
- Background in law, para-legal, business administration or strong interests for the fields is desirable;
- At least one-year experience in an international company is highly desirable; legal or paralegal practice is a strong asset;
- Autonomous, dynamic, rigorous, ability to take initiatives, and ready to go the extra-mile;
- Desire to learn from complex topics and situations with strong analysis, flexibility, synthesis abilities and ability to develop legal analysis skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: French and English professional, German and/or Dutch are an asset. Other languages are most welcomed;
- Ability to adapt in an international, fast-moving and changing culture;
- Organized and proactive, the EA will have good interpersonal skills and capacity to interact with all team members, including the executive management, in an efficient and trustworthy manner.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur cybersécurité MCO/MCS H/F
OPERATIONS — Consulting
ETCS Integration Engineer (M/F)
OPERATIONS — Consulting