Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
Treviso, Veneto, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
The resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Design Firmware Architecture, Specification;
- Develop Firmware solutions (Device Drivers, Motor Control Drivers, Safety Control Firmware, RTOS Skeleton, Management of Loads / Sensors, Fault Management);
- Fast prototyping of complex ideas onto an embedded platform in C/C++ programming language and Hardware prototype;
- Develop digital communication interfaces drivers and protocols;
- Being able to debug Firmware using a wide range of techniques and tools;
- Ensure the correct integration of software with hardware and mechanics;
- Ability to work efficiently with suppliers and to support technical gate reviews processes;
- Ensure that the definition, storage and revision of technical specifications area managed and released in timely and proper manner.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Electronics Engineering and at least 6 months of experience in the role (internship in the company, university projects). Such experience at international level would be an asset. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Previous experience with unit / acceptance testing and writing testable code
- Strong background in real time embedded C/C++
- Previous experience working with embedded RTOS
- Plus is Robotic Firmware / Hardware Experience
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Chef de Projet Maintenance H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Werkstoffprüfer – metallische Werkstoffe (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering