Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Italien
Akkodis is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC.
Akkodis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics.
The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow.
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Firmware Engineer – Medical Devices
The resource will be responsible of Firmware Development, based on customer or internal specification product requirements, from architecture to initial product testing, following a typical IEC 62304 Software Lifecycle V-Model.
The main tasks will be:
- Ownership of the development timeline
- Support to unit and system testing, including continuous integration
- Maintenance of existing codes due to product changes and/or specification updates
- Preparation of technical documentation related to the FW and to its application within the product, including alignment requirements and regulatory support
- Promotion and development of ideas, methodologies for optimization and evolution of the products and services of business development
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical discipline and 3/5 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Solid experience in the development of firmware for microcontrollers, DSP, PIC 8/16/32 bit
- Excellent knowledge of C in embedded programming field.
- Excellent product debugging capabilities and problem solving
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as VB, MFC, C ++, Python, Qt
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of interfaces such as PWM, I2C, SPI, RS232, USB
- Good knowledge of tools for software configuration
- Basic knowledge of image processing techniques
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur(e) CFD / mécanique des fluides H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ile de France
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles