Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Firmware Engineer – Medical Devices
The resource will be responsible of Firmware Development, based on customer or internal specification product requirements, from architecture to initial product testing, following a typical IEC 62304 Software Lifecycle V-Model.
The main tasks will be:
- Ownership of the development timeline
- Support to unit and system testing, including continuous integration
- Maintenance of existing codes due to product changes and/or specification updates
- Preparation of technical documentation related to the FW and to its application within the product, including alignment requirements and regulatory support
- Promotion and development of ideas, methodologies for optimization and evolution of the products and services of business development
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical discipline and 3/5 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Solid experience in the development of firmware for microcontrollers, DSP, PIC 8/16/32 bit
- Excellent knowledge of C in embedded programming field.
- Excellent product debugging capabilities and problem solving
- Good knowledge of programming languages such as VB, MFC, C ++, Python, Qt
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of interfaces such as PWM, I2C, SPI, RS232, USB
- Good knowledge of tools for software configuration
- Basic knowledge of image processing techniques
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Ingénieur études électriques H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION