Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team we are looking for a:
Flight Control Engineer
The resource, included in the Flight Test team, will be responsible for:
- Software development in Matlab and Simulink;
- Preparation of technical specifications and documentation, mostly in English;
- Preparation of test specifications, validation and acceptance, mostly in English;
- Unit and Integration testing;
- Management of software configuration using svn and git tools.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautic Engineering, or similar qualification and an experience in flight testing activities of at least 3 years. Good problem solving and team working skills, autonomy in the organization of assigned tasks and result orientation are required. It is also required the availability to geographic mobility in national and international context and an excellent knowledge of English.
- Master's Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautic
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink
- Previous professional experience in Aerospace and Defence sector at least 3 years
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of MIL-498 standard
- Good knowledge of C/C++ language
- Knowledge of DO-178 B/C
- Pro-active customer focused approach;
- Good knowledge of both spoken and written technical English
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Projekttechniker/Projektkoordinator Entwicklungswerkstatt (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Sindelfingen oder Böblingen
Automation CSV Consultant – Pharma
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Sono previsti inserimenti sulle sedi di Poggibonsi, Parma, Bologna.