Avenue Jules Bordet 168 1140 Bruxelles
Operations — Engineering/production
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
3 to 5 years
Walloon Brabant, Wallonia, Belgium
Share this opportunity
First, did you know that AKKA Belgium is going to be AKKODIS soon? Because of the merger with MODIS. AKKODIS is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
As part of the development of the activities at one of our clients, we are looking for a Formulation Scientist.
What are your responsibilities?
The Formulation Scientist is working closely with Product Design & Performance department and various stakeholders and under their guidance, he/she is supporting, developing and/or coordinating the development of pharmaceutical formulations, manufacturing processes, qualification and validation activities. The Formulation Scientist plans, performs, reports and presents results/strategies in agreement with the supervisor and with the support of other scientific and technical staff. He/She also supports the overall work in the PD&P organization, e.g. by taking responsibilities for the laboratory equipment, facilities and quality.
To be successful in this role, here are your main responsibilities:
· To plan and perform formulation/process development work independently and according to the objectives.
· To provide appropriate documentation of the development work.
· To analyze, discuss and present the results to project team members and line management.
· To support the manufacturing of formulations for analytical testing, stability assessment, troubleshooting and clinical trial supplies.
· To support pharmaceutical formulation and process development by performance of laboratory and large-scale experiments, documentation and analysis of data/ results.
· To write development/ technical reports in the context of pharmaceutical development.
· To coordinate and manage external collaborations with contract manufacturers.
· To analyze process data and develop suitable manufacturing processes compliant with cGMP requirements.
· To support, lead and execute validation and qualification projects within the field of pharmaceutical development.
· To apply all relevant regulations, guidelines and operating procedures (quality and safety) in the laboratory work, qualification and validation activities and manufacturing of formulations.
· To be responsible for the technical supervision of staff assigned for specific activities.
What skills do you bring to the table?
· Master degree. PhD is preferred
· Experience in pharmaceutical solid oral dosage form and in pharmaceutical industry is mandatory
· Experience as Formulation Scientist/ Project Leader is a must
· Min years’ experience required: 2-5 years
· Fluent in French and English
What’s the offer you can’t refuse?
As an Akkodis Team Member, you will be:
· Onboarded in your position via a buddy process
· Supported in your career by your Business Manager
· Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
· Benefiting from a permanent contract
· Benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits
Do you any questions? You can contact me at email@example.com
You may be interested in these openings
Ingénieur systèmes Linux H/F H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Entwicklungsingenieur für E/E-System (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Sindelfingen oder Stuttgart