Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
South East, Royaume-Uni
Who we are
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world.
AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
With more than 22,000 employees in centres of excellence around the world, AKKA employs a multi-sector approach with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of performance, our employees give their all to help our clients create tomorrow’s innovations. It is our aim for every AKKA employee, from trainee to Expert, to develop in ambition and expertise. We offer dedicated training, mentoring and support to help our employees grow their careers in the direction they want.
Working for a consultancy
The world of consultancy offers an amazing opportunity to not be restricted to just one industry. Your job role and skills will give you the chance to broaden your horizons. You could complete an Aerospace project then move onto a Defence project next or use your knowledge across our Rail division whilst supporting our Pharmaceutical team. Whether it’s leading meetings with our customers outlining solutions for their problems that you and AKKA can solve to discovering new clients and opportunities, we aim to offer a diverse working experience and career that fits around you.
Over the last few years AKKA UK has been fortunate enough to work with international companies, supporting a variety of different projects and provide solutions to their problems. In particular, our Defence division has seen a large amount of headcount growth in a small period of time. We are now looking for FPGA engineers to join our team and spearhead our growth not just internally but with our customers themselves.
This is a new area for AKKA UK and with the support from our Italian and French colleagues we are expecting rapid growth of this team over the next few years.
Due to the nature of the work you will be required to undergo the relevant security clearance process.
What you will need
Successful candidates will have proven knowledge in an FPGA design role (or equivalent) with the ability to successfully plan and execute own work, and excellent demonstrable skills including:
- Strong FPGA or ASIC design / verification background, multi-vender experience beneficial
- Experience of FPGA design / verification within a DO254 environment (preferred)
- Chip specification
- RTL code design (ideally VHDL)
- Simulation and synthesis
Familiarity with methods, tools and technologies
- BSc/MSc in Electrical engineering, microelectronics, systems on silicon or equivalent.
- Background knowledge related to digital design and IC design (FPGA, ASIC, full custom)
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the Firmware team leader and working closely with the project leader, you will take responsibility for assigned FPGA work packages / tasks in line with required processes and standards to achieve the DO-254 approval required for release
- Activities will include validation, verification and certification of new products.
- You will apply your excellent FPGA knowledge, skills and a good team work approach to successfully plan and execute your assigned work with good appropriate diligence and commitment to deliver in line with requirements, procedures and expectations.
- You will make a valuable contribution through guidance and support to less knowledgeable colleagues, peer technical reviews and contribution to continuous improvement of methods, processes, procedures, and tools.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Regulatory Affairs Manager Medizintechnik (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Mannheim oder Rüsselsheim oder Sindelfingen oder Stuttgart
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION