Global Data Privacy Lead M/F
Paris / Lyon
Kennziffer der Stelle
Support — Legal
5 bis 10 Jahre
Paris (75), Ile-de-France, Frankreich
Akkodis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's Akkodis mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, Akkodis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
Akkodis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 30 countries.
In such context, the Global Privacy Lead, AKKODIS Group will lead, mentor, oversee and coordinates a team of AKKODIS Privacy Country (or regional leads) activities in order to distribute, explain and monitor the respect of the Group's Data Protection policies and procedures.
The Global Privacy Lead, AKKODIS Group will also assist local teams in the execution of projects impacting personal data.
- Implement in AKKODIS all the ADDECO group best practices, materials (including policies) and processes related to Data Privacy matters
- Collaborate with privacy and business team members in drafting and/or enhancing global privacy policies, procedures, notices and guidelines following
- Liaise with the local DPA in the case of a breach, unless the issue is Group or enterprise-wide where there would be escalation to the Global Privacy Officer, via the Group Privacy Office, to liaise as necessary and appropriate
- Assist with conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments and other risk assessment activity as needed
- Monitor data privacy compliance and track remediation activities
- Monitor/assure registration/notification of processing to the relevant regulators as required by local laws
- Monitor changes on privacy topic to local laws and regulations
- Attend risk and compliance committees as appropriate
- Facilitate the execution of cross border data transfers
- Support review /negotiation of data protection related legal agreements (as needed)
- Conduct/Coordinate local training to relevant business units on privacy requirements
- Partner with the business to implement and embed privacy-by-design and appropriate risk management principles into products, systems, and processes
- Understanding of the data processing activities performed, technological and data security information as well as knowledge of the digital sector
- Skilled project manager, and have strong communication and stakeholder management skills gained in an international context
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly will be necessarily
- Fluent English, both written and spoken and other languages skills such as French
- Project Management skills would be a plus
- A significant and successful experience of at least 7 years in a position Data Privacy Lead in an international group
- Experience working in IT or digital industry, and with a background in business law.
- Familiar with data protection regulations and the practices of the supervisory authorities
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Stagiaire en Droit des Affaires – Lyon (69) H/F
SUPPORT — Legal
Contracts Engineer- Oil&Gas
SUPPORT — Legal