Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
5 à 10 ans
Temps de travail
Toscana, Pisa, Italie
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Hardware Design Engineer
The Hardware Design Engineer is responsible to design hardware for space applications, in accordance to customer requirements and applicable standards (such as ECSS), supported by analysis (for instance PSA, WCA, FMEA, thermal-structure, etc). The design activity has to be conducted in multidisciplinary team in a scenario where requirements are all closely related to each other and technical compromises have to be readily identified.
- Design hardware, define Bill of Material for space applications in accordance to customer requirements, internal/external standards;
- Conduct electrical analysis to support the designing phase and support other analysis such as thermal-structural;
- Conduct functional tests at board or system level
- Writing technical documentation.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or physics and at least five years experience in digital or analogue or power electronics, in particular:
- DC/DC converter design
- Power Supply System design,
- Power electronics design,
- Interfaces with Spacecraft subsystems,
- Hardware Design with digital components (such as microcontroller, FPGA,ADC, DAC, etc),
- FMEA/PSA/WCA analysis.
- Knowledge on design methodologies for space applications (design documentation, design analysis, etc.) and ECSS standards is preferred;
- Knowledge in measurement and control systems;
- Development/simulation tools such as Orcad/Spice (or similar);
- Knowledge of instrumentation for laboratory testing;
- Candidates must be able to work with other engineers in project teams and under pressure (tight schedules, fixed date deliveries);
- Ability to work simultaneously in different projects;
- Good team workers, engaged, capable to take responsibility for own small project;
- Ability to communicate with engineers, project management and customer representatives;
Availability to travel;
- Good knowledge of English.
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Software Engineer C#
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION