Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
3 bis 5 Jahre
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a:
Hardware Engineer – Medical Devices
The resource will be responsible of Product Hardware Development starting from customer specifications, in agreement or directly managing the requested timeline.
The main tasks will be:
- Development or maintenance of high definition video processing platforms from concept definition to product testing
- Selection and validation of readily available SoC solutions, display modules and power conversion solutions
- Definition and execution of test for verification and validation of functional and front of screen performances
- Preparation and maintenance of the technical product documentation
- Transfer of the specifications and tools to the Engineering department
- Interfacing suppliers and customers, coordinating the overall project execution with good project management skills
- Promotion and development of new ideas and concepts, methodologies for optimization and evolution of the company products and services of business development
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical discipline and 3/5 years of experience in the role. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level. Knowledge of the English language is required.
- Good knowledge of CAE programs for schematic entries (Menthor Graphics preferred)
- Excellent product debugging capabilities and problem solving
- Good knowledge of EMC, Power and signal integrity and basic HW design and simulation tools
- Knowledge of interfaces such as PWM, I2C, SPI, RS232, USB
- Good knowledge of tools for software configuration
- Good knowledge of image processing techniques and video connectivity standards
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur(e) maintenance aéronautique et connectivité H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur Process Pharmaceutique
OPERATIONS — Engineering