Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
Luft- und Raumfahrt
3 bis 5 Jahre
Brussels Region, Brüssel, Belgien
🚄 For our Railway activity, we are looking for homologation engineers.
You already have a first experience on this position? Or you are interested to discover the railway sector?
📋 Don’t hesitate to send your application to : email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
What about the tasks?
· Planning of homologation activities based on existing standards, regulations and experience from previous or similar projects, development of a work plan for the homologation activities
· Defining the scope of assessment: analysis of the assessment objective together with the engineers of the ALSTOM ETCS TIS Regional center as well as the rolling stock centers
· Prepare the procurement of assessment services: creation of call for tender documents based on the defined scope of assessment, conducting the tender process, evaluation of tenders, contract drafting and negotiations with assessors in collaboration with the purchasing department
· Monitor the development of evidences: conducting regular workshops with ALSTOM various departments and sub-contractors regarding status of tests, assessments and compilation of documents
· Organization of the assessment process: regular status meetings with assessors (Notified Bodies, Country Designated Bodies, etc), organization of required input documents, review and approval of assessments
· Compilation of homologation dossiers: definition of the content, compliance to formal requirements, file the official homologation requests and formal submission of homologation dossiers with national authorities
· Status reports for homologation: weekly update of status reports; preparation of status reports for the management of the individual projects, managing the escalation levels
· You will be in contact with different job, in order to solve the problem regarding the certification
· You won’t have by heart all directives and legal text, but you will have to use them as tools
· You will be in contact with the different certifying stakeholders
The Project Homologation Leader creates and processes several documents
· Homologation plan: description of content and procedure of homologation processes, planning of activities, description of assessments process
· List of Documents (LoD): table of all relevant evidences, used as work plan and for status reports
· Action Lists: table of activities and risks, with responsibilities, deadlines and commenting of status
· Vehicle dossier: structured compilation of assessments
· Homologation dossier (HD): compilation of documents relevant for homologation for submission at authorities
What about your profile?
· Engineering Degree (Master equivalent or above).
· Railway knowledge and/or homologation/certification is a plus
· Rigorous, autonomy, pro-activity and Team player
· Respect of the requirements
· Important quality point of view
· Good French and English oral & written expression
· Other languages are an asset
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Ingénieur développement C/C++ embarqué sénior H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering
OPERATIONS — Engineering