Kennziffer der Stelle
Business — Sales
5 bis 10 Jahre
AKKA is the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility segment. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, aerospace, rail and life sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing its fast-paced growth and international development in line with its CLEAR 2022 strategic plan. With 22,000 employees, who are passionate about technology and dedicated to advancing the future of industry, the Group recorded revenues of €1.8 billion in 2019.
Following the completion of the friendly take-over bid of Data Respons launched in January 2020, AKKA now holds 100% of the company’s shares; with the success of this operation, AKKA leverages the most comprehensive portfolio of digital solutions in Europe to harness the growing demand from its customers in the mobility sector.
AKKA Technologies is listed on Euronext Paris and Brussels – Segment A – ISIN code: FR0004180537. AKKA Technologies plans to aggressively develop India as an offshore location, setting a target for over 1,000 employees by the end of 2021.
Respect: Delivering accurate and high added value solutions to our clients by understanding, listening and collaborating with every stakeholder to make informed decisions.
Ambition: Aiming high for ourselves and our clients by working as one fast-growing international group driven by excellence and not afraid of challenges.
Courage: Daring to challenge, lead and commit to innovation and to taking initiatives to become an active player in your pr
- Reporting to the CEO of India and with a functional line into HR, the incumbent will be responsible for completely setting up the India subsidiary in Bangalore.
- The HR Manager will be solely responsible for the HR practices in the exponential growth of business. The incumbent will set-up and build HR process and practices following the AKKA strategy and adapting to the local legal system and needs.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Owning the full employee cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Set-up all HR process efficiently and working closely with the business
- Leading the recruitment process from briefing to on-boarding
- Ensure deployment of KPI and a regular monitoring of performance against targets and in case of deviation define and implement corrective measures
- Work on an attraction and retention talent strategy with focus in Digital and Mechanical Engineering
- Liaising across departments and other AKKA countries to provide solutions to people matters
- Fostering high performance and talent development
- Leveraging AKKA resources in HR function roll out Group Projects
- Initiate strategic University and business school relations for talent pipeline
- Bachelor or master’s degree in HR or Legal field
- Minimum 6 years of experience in HR, technology consultancy would be a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work internationally with a diverse population
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving and changing culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English fluent, any other language would be considered a plus
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Business Manager / Ingénieur.e d’Affaires Aéronautique – Blagnac (31) H/F
BUSINESS — Sales