Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
Chemie / Biochemie / Petrochemie
Arbeitsschutz & Umwelt
3 bis 5 Jahre
Roma, Lombardia, Lazio, Italien
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for an
HSE Design Engineer (Safety Engineer) – Oil & Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible for plant engineering design in accordance with the most appropriate HSE standards and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, good engineering practices as well as with contractual obligations and project schedule. Moreover, the resource will be also involved in the following activities:
- Participation to the HSE activities such as: HSE Design Review, HAZID / ENVID HAZOP, SIL Classification, QRA, HSEIA, RAM etc.;
- Fire protection and safety equipment design;
- Firefighting fixed systems design (deluge, sprinkler, foam, powder etc.);
- Passive fire protection design;
- Hazardous Area Classification;
- Elaboration of CADded mark-up of PFDs indicating colour code and content of flammable/dangerous substances
- Preparation of CADded Equipment Layout and Architectural Drawings showing F&G devices;
- Preparation of Cause & Effect (C&E) Matrices/Charts.
The ideal candidate has a Degree in Chemical, Environmental or Safety Engineering and at least 4 years of experience in HSE Design.
Applications with different levels of experience - higher or lower - are also appreciated.
The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills. Geographical mobility is required at national and international level.
The ideal candidate presents the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in oil & gas context is preferred and, in particular, process safety engineering activities performed in or for EPC Contractors / Oil & Gas Companies
- Knowledge of IT tools for HSE Design tasks execution (e.g. ANSYS Fluent, Phast, Maros, PHAWorks)
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis techniques (HAZOP, SIL, LOPA, QRA)
- Knowledge of HSE international regulations and standards for Oil&Gas systems (applications with different levels of experience - higher or lower - are also appreciated).
The activities will be mainly carried out in Milan or in Rome.
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Traunstein oder Siegsdorf
(Junior) Systemarchitekt Batteriesysteme Elektromobilität (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering