Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Öl und Gas
Arbeitsschutz & Umwelt
10 Jahre und mehr
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for:
HSE Supervisor – Oil&Gas Sector
The resource will be responsible of the following activities:
- Assistance to construction site, application of HSE Policy and regulation, HSE Project Management System for site activities (site preparation and construction) in compliance with International and local regulations, reference documents and best practices measures for safety of personnel.
- Supervision, monitoring and implementation of site HSE Management Program.
- Contribute to the implementation and application of site construction permit procedures related to Safety and Environment
- Contribute to promote the Company HSE philosophy to all parties involved in the Project.
- Check on application of HSE policy and related reference documents (directives, rules, specifications, procedures)
- Take part in the preparation and attend the Site HSE meeting and HSE Committee.
- Take part in HSE studies and risk assessment before each potentially dangerous activity.
- Provide specific discipline HSE instruction (on-the-job, legally requisite, training..)
- Coach and assist Fire Fighting officer in all FiFi prevention, evacuation and other emergency response activity to ensure safety of lives and Company asset.
- Environmental Regulations Health, Safety & Environment Policy, and applying HSE Management Systems as applicable to the construction activities being undertaken.
- Running the fire truck, ensure the maintenance, check hoses, tools and equipment.
- Assists in accident investigation and reporting.
The ideal candidate has the Bachelor Degree in Safety Engineering and previous experience in Oil&Gas projects is mandatory.
The candidate presents the following characteristics:
- At least 10 years in the role (HSE and Process Safety, preferably in an engineering company).
- The candidate has fluent Knowledge of English and team working and communication skills.
- Geographical mobility is required at national and
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2020, the Group had 20.000 employees on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2020 revenues amount to €1.503.5 million.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Entwickler Testautomatisierung (m/w/d)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Gestionnaire autorisations SAP (H/F)
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Genève / Geneva