Human Factors Engineer
New Filton House, Filton 20, Golf Course Lane, Bristol, BS34 7QQ
Operations — Engineering/production
Niveau d'études minimum requis
Bac +3 / Bac +4
1 à 3 ans
Temps de travail
South West, Royaume-Uni
WHO WE ARE
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world.
AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
With more than 22,000 employees in centres of excellence around the world, AKKA employs a multi-sector approach with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of performance, our employees give their all to help our clients create tomorrow’s innovations. It is our aim for every AKKA employee, from trainee to Expert, to
develop in ambition and expertise. We offer dedicated training, mentoring and support to help our employees grow their careers in the direction they want.
WORKING FOR A CONSULTANCY
The world of consultancy offers an amazing opportunity to not be restricted to just one industry. Your job role and skills will give you the chance to broaden your horizons. You could complete an Aerospace project then move onto a Defence project next or use your knowledge across our Rail division whilst supporting our Pharmaceutical team. Whether it’s leading meetings with our customers outlining solutions for their problems that you and AKKA
can solve to discovering new clients and opportunities, we aim to offer a diverse working experience and career that fits around you.
AKKA has a strong and established client base across Aerospace, Automotive and Rail and our Human Factors team work alongside our teams to deliver support and solutions at a high standard with a
consulting touch. You will be joining this well established team to continue to deliver excellence within Human Factors across a variety of different work/projects.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Degree qualified within a relevant discipline (engineering / human factors / ergonomics / psychology / engineering)
• Understanding of human factors requirements, standards, and guidance, ideally with commercial experience.
• Familiarity with Human Factors Methods (NASA-TLX, Human Error Analysis, SHERPA, HAZOP, Hierarchical Task Analysis, among others)
• Proven experience of Human Factors/Ergonomics within an engineering environment
• Master’s degree in Human Factors or Ergonomics is highly desirable
• Willingness to travel to customer sites across the UK/EU when required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Supporting system development through design reviews
• Providing continuous support to design teams regarding potential for human error and musculoskeletal disorders
• Defining and performing user tests, as well as developing test reports up to the highest standards of technical writing
• Conducting field observations, interviews and workshops to capture inputs for HF evaluations
• Defining and updating HF Integration Plans in accordance with relevant industry standards
• Analyse potential for human error and assess workload levels
• Developing HF Assurance reports
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Conception pour la Fabrication Additive H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION