Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
Master / Diplom
1 bis 3 Jahre
Italien, Emilia Romagna
AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, energy, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With the aim of strengthening our team, we are looking for an:
Infotainment System & Test Engineer - Automotive
The candidate will be responsible for the collaboration on design, resolving implementation gaps, functional test and issue resolution of connected system components, sub-systems and features at automotive level quality and within predetermined timing milestones.
· Communicate technical project status to management and key stakeholders
· Work with other departments and existing teams to develop project and technical controls and standards
· Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases and through launch
· Maintain design requirements during development process and resolve gaps
· Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to systems design and implementation
· Focus on the technical design, implementation and end-to-end integration of multiple components including development of new business processes in product development throughout the organization
· Provide technical guidance to the team and facilitate root cause analysis
· Evaluate impact of every gap and missed/failed development component to the overall project
· Drive continuous improvements through change management of Connected Vehicle applications and services
The ideal candidate has a Master Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent. At least 2 or more years of experience in Systems Integration, Automotive electrical development and design, Telematics connectivity, Software engineering.
Excellent ability to work in a team and within a complex organization, problem solving, proven leadership experience, strong communication skills and excellent presentation skills, high sense of independence and self-responsibility and good knowledge on Italian and English languages.
· Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques and connectivity based software architectures analysis, design and development
· Experience working with waterfall and agile development methodologies
· Experience with CAN/LIN communication protocols and tools
· Delivering Results - Strives to achieve excellence in all tasks and goals. Results driven with high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic focused on quality software development
Founded in 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2019, the Group had 20.930 employees with an increase of + 5.8% in France, + 1.6% in Germany and +5.0 on an international level. Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2019 revenue rose by 20.8% to €1.801,5 million and has surpassed the €1.8B cap.
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
System Integration Engineer – Industry Sector
OPERATIONS — Engineering
Ingénieur Développement C/C++ Embarqué temps réel H/F
OPERATIONS — Engineering