Operations — Engineering/production
3 à 5 ans
In order to support our growth in the industrial sector, we are actively looking for an Automation Project Engineer.
- You will be delegated to our customer production site to support their strategy to switch their manufacturing sites towards Industry 4.0.
- You will be supporting the technical teams to modernize the production lines in Belgium and all over Europe.
- You coordinate and control your own automation projects.
- You ensure the commissioning of new installations.
- You participate in the design, development and maintenance projects of automatic controls.
- You ensure the programming of industrial PLCs such as PCS7 & Tia Portal.
- You manage and coordinate orders to subcontractors.
You have an Engineering Degree in automation or similar
Experience in automation projects for at least 2 years in an industrial sector.
Knowledge of several programming languages (PCS7, Tia Portal.
A good knowledge of French and English is needed (travels around Europe foreseen on a regular basis).
Can work autonomously, like to take initiatives, can easily take decisions, have a listening ear and offer the customer tailored solutions;
You are ready to travel around Europe on a regular basis and are motivated to take an international scope.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Technicien Support Helpdesk N2 H/F
OPERATIONS — ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION