Kennziffer der Stelle
Operations — Engineering
1 bis 3 Jahre
• You are responsible for the integration of on-vehicle components and ensure the application of business rules during milestone checks.
• You contribute to defining the specification, validation plan and design standard rules.
• Integrate and debug system hardware and features on-development vehicles.
• The activity also includes piloting, to the project, the development and industrialization of electronic.
• You participate in solving technical problems and capitalize on feedback. To do this, you comply with business and standard rules, specifications and generic validation plans
• System development and/or component ideally acquired from a manufacturer or automotive supplier
• Analyze the technical needs and write down the bench specification
• Follow up the bench development
• Adapt the models and write down the automated test scripts
• Responsible to create the bench receipt and to launch the first tests properly
• Maintain and upgrade the bench
• Performing the validation and integration test and ensure the test result deliveries
• Bench Validation
• Electric/Electronic studies
• Good knowledge about Android
• Bachelor’s degree in Automotive, Electric field
• Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) with excellent communication abilities.
• French is highly appreciated
• Automated Testing
• White/Black Box Testing
• Integration Testing