Support — Ressources humaines
1 à 3 ans
Who we are
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world. AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions. With more than 20,000 employees in centres of excellence around the world, AKKA employs a multi-sector approach with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of performance, our employees give their all to help our clients create tomorrow’s innovations. It is our aim for every AKKA employee, from trainee to Expert, to develop in ambition and expertise. We offer dedicated training, mentoring and support to help our employees grow their careers in the direction they want.
Working for a Consultancy
The world of consultancy offers an amazing opportunity to not be restricted to just one industry. Your job role and skills will give you the chance to broaden your horizons. You could complete an Aerospace project then move onto a Defence project next or use your knowledge across our Rail division whilst supporting our Pharmaceutical team. Whether it’s leading meetings with our customers outlining solutions for their problems that you and AKKA can solve to discovering new clients and opportunities, we aim to offer a diverse working experience and career that fits around you.
AKKA are looking to expand our recruitment team Due to the acquisition of a new large account. You will be responsible for managing the majority of the recruitment for this account, working to tight deadlines across multiple disciplines mainly focusing on Pharmaceutical positions. You’ll be joining a small experienced recruitment team with a supportive and flexible working environment.
What you will need
- Proven recruitment experience ideally in Life Science or Pharmaceutical.
- Experience in sourcing on a variety of platforms such as; Job Boards, LinkedIn, headhunting and social media.
- Able to create adverts and job descriptions from technical briefings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Awareness of GDPR and its impact on the recruitment function.
- Ability to prioritise to effectively meet deadlines.
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Time management and organisational skills.
What you will be doing
- Developing a good understanding of our customers, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Using recruitment tools to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates.
- Creating Job descriptions.
- Headhunting: identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Attend briefing calls with hiring managers to gather further information on active roles.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to the business regarding of suitable applicants.
- Candidate management following the internal recruitment process and promoting working for AKKA.
- Offering market analysis to hiring managers and the wider business.
Vous êtes peut-être intéressés par ces offres
Werkstudent Personalentwicklung (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — RESSOURCES HUMAINES
Internship HR Recruiter – Categorie Protette
SUPPORT — RESSOURCES HUMAINES
Roma; Milano; Bologna; Torino