Kennziffer der Stelle
Support — Finance
4 to 6 months
Brüssel, Brussels Region, Belgien
As Business Analyst/Junior Controller M/F, you will join the Finance team based in Brussels (Evere), support the CFO and Head of Controlling, and work in close cooperation with cross-functional stakeholders and departments.
You will have the possibility to learn and grow “on the job” while taking responsibility on several cross-functional tasks and projects.
• Supporting Budget preparation and control;
• Assisting with the monthly closing and management reporting;
• Analyzing results and understanding key drivers;
• Providing valuable and critical insights to management;
• Leading ad hoc initiatives/projects for continuous improvement e.g. profitability, productivity, ROI, …
• Deploying and maintaining Business Intelligence tools (e.g. MS Power BI, Anaplan) to support digitization;
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career - unique experience, with the ability to learn and grow.
- Be financially compensated for your internship
• You currently pursue (or hold) a master’s degree in business administration, economics, management, or related field from a top university;
• You preferably have a first professional experience;
• You are fluent in English and French (English as working language in the finance team).
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel and Powerpoint)
• You are accurate, analytical and interested in “storytelling with data”
• You are dynamic, entrepreneurial and result driven.
• We are looking for a team-player, curious, challenger & eager to learn.
• Available ASAP for at least 4 to 6 months. (Internship)
Diese Stellen könnten Sie interessieren
Tax Manager (m/w/d)
SUPPORT — Finance
Berlin-Adlershof, Leipzig, Wolfsburg, Hamburg
Impiegato Amministrativo Contabile Senior
SUPPORT — Finance